Thursday, 18 June 2009

New to Blogging

What am I going to chat about? Not sure really - just make it up as I go along. Thought I'd start with a picture of my most recent piece. He's a bit weird but I love him. Aaahhh, I think I just had a Bagpuss moment. I've not done anything creative today. Had my hair cut which is one of my least favourite things but it has to be endured! Exchanged messages this afternoon with an American jewellery designer I recently made friends with on Etsy. She's very experienced and makes the sort of forged silver designs I love. Check her out at www.kaelindesign.com I received some Elel Jewellery postcards this morning from a well known printing company. They're very thin and look like they've been chewed apart rather than cut.........but they were free :) I have another pendant and a necklace waiting to be photographed but I just can't be bothered so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I've just remembered - someone bought something from me to give to someone TODAY! Wonder if she liked it?? Can't say too much - you never know who is listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taurus Pendant

Taurus Pendant