Sunday, 19 July 2009

Well, Well, Well.......

.......I'm in a gallery!! Six of my pieces are now exhibited in the Anstey Galleries in Harrogate. "The gallery represents a variety of carefully selected contemporary artists and jewellers who create original works of art." Can you tell I'm a bit pleased? If you're in the area the gallery is at 33 Swan Road or the website is www.ansteygalleries.co.uk The pieces are also on sale on their sales site at www.personalityjewellery.com I have been feeling flat and unmotivated lately so I hope this will give me a bit of a boost, if only in the ego department :) This is one of the featured pieces - Octavia, featuring Emma's (Flying Bead) boro beads. And these earrings - a smaller version of Torn.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Les! and well deserved! I love your jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Annelyse!
    One of the pieces is my Vitality pendant that features one of your Maree d'argent beads.

    ReplyDelete

Taurus Pendant

Taurus Pendant